The CloudLightning Project is composed of eight work packages. Each work package is composed of a number of relevant tasks and associated deliverables and milestones. The work packages are described below. Click a work package to read its description and primary objectives.
The objectives of this work package are:
- To ensure progress the efficient control of the overall working plan and monitor its proper implementation
- To manage the correct distribution of the European Commission (EC) contribution
- To ensure timely submission of agreed project deliverables, as well as the timely completion of project milestones
- To enforce the Consortium Agreement signed by all partners
- To interface between the consortium and the EC, providing it with periodical financial and technical reports and ensuring the appropriate level of coordination between the consortium and the EC
- To ensure transparency and effectiveness in the communication between the partners by linking together the project components, enhancing communication, and supporting the circulation of relevant information
- To organise periodic meetings to monitor the progress of the project, enabling consortium members and external stakeholders to be aware of the overall progress, while ensuring a collaborative environment to enable the consortium to make informed and effective decisions
- To execute a quality plan and perform risk analysis, design and carry out self-assessment activities on a periodic basis, and activate contingency plans as needed
- To ensure the respect of gender, legal, and ethical issues in all elements of the project.