A project report on Exploitation Plan and Strategic Guidelines for Exploitation has been released today. This report provides an Initial Exploitation Plan which serves as the Strategic Guidelines for Exploitation for CloudLightning and the activities the Consortium will take to maximise successful exploitation of the project deliverables.
This document is concerned with:
- Identification of exploitation aims and priorities to help focus the efforts of the consortium as a whole.
- Outlining the general IP management and knowledge protection policies of the Project.
- Presentation of a commercial exploitation framework to support the Consortium’s exploitation efforts and identification of commercial exploitation pathways.
- Presentation of academic exploitation plans.
- Presentation of minimum key performance indicators.