On September 20th, CloudWATCH2 will hold CloudWatch Europe 2017, a unique event for decision makers in Europe to come together to understand how cloud computing is an enabler of innovation, growth and jobs in the Digital Single Market.
During this 1 day Summit, CloudWATCH will hear from SMEs, industry leaders and policy experts on how the cloud computing market will be shaped in Europe over the next 3 years. The attendees will find out essential trusted and interoperable services for both the supply and demand side. You can also get essential guidance on issues of compliance and risk management.
This event is open to senior stakeholders and decision makers across a range of organisations that look to understand the impact of cloud computing, shape policy within the digital single market and take away practical advice for their own organisations.
- Startups – Network with peers and present new technological innovations
- SMEs – Access to expertise, tools and support in becoming ‘cloud ready’
- Corporate – Industry players supporting self-regulation and policy initiatives
- Government – Moving towards e-government, security and data governance
- Education – Transforming the way we think about high performance computing
- Research – Direct support for R&I project outputs, including funding advice
- Specialists – Security, legal, policy and financial experts providing ‘Clinics’
CloudWatch Europe 2017 will have three parallel conference tracks:
TRACK 1 – MARKET
This session will dive deeper on key discussions on how key stakeholders can act now to embrace greater transparency and trust in the cloud market.
TRACK 2 – TRUSTED AND INTEROPERABLE SERVICES
Security certifications and interoperability standards are essential for ensuring that cloud-based services can be trusted by end-users and become a unique selling point for providers. This session will demystify the standards landscape offering guidance on adopting essential standards while identifying gaps and priorities for future work.
TRACK 3 – A STRATEGIC APPROACH FOR COMPLIANCE TO THE GDPR
This session will provide expert guidance how to strategically plan your compliance with the GDPR and NIS Directives. It will look at the steps companies and public administrations should take in terms of contracts, managing risk assessment and compliance tools.
For more information and to register you place, please click the ‘Register Now’ button below.