University College Cork would like to invite you to contribute to CloudNG’2017 – The First Workshop on Cloud-Next Generation, co-located with Eurosys 2017, the workshop will take place in Belgrade, Serbia on April 23rd.
The workshop will attempt to capture current and proposed solutions to Cloud and Data Centre problems. At scale, the problems of efficiently managing resources, increasing server utilisation, reducing power consumption and seamlessly incorporating heterogeneity is becoming even more complex and new and innovative solutions are required.
We would be delighted to receive previously unpublished contributions from academia and industry addressing these, and other related, problems as suggested below. All the accepted papers will be published in the ACM Digital Library.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Cloud Architecture
- HPC in the Cloud
- Decentralized Cloud Management;
- Energy Aware Clouds;
- Modelling Clouds at scale;
- Novel Cloud Computing Environments and Service-Oriented Architectures;
- Cloud orchestration and Cloud automation;
- Self-organizing and Self-managing clouds;
- Applications of the self-* principles in Cloud Computing.
If you have any question please, don’t hesitate to contact the organizers at: firstname.lastname@example.org